Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-07-06 Origin:Site
Many novice roller skate players will choose to buy online or offline skating courses when learning roller skate. So, how should you choose a skating course?
The following is the outline:
1. Why choose an online roller skate course?
2. Why choose an offline roller skate course?
3. How to judge the quality of roller skate courses?
1. Save commuting time. Online skating courses only require internet and mobile devices, and you can watch instructional videos anytime, anywhere. Moreover, online teaching does not require long journeys.
2. No intrigue. The online courses only involve the teacher's teaching of skating knowledge to the students, and the classroom interaction of the students in the comment area. The college comes from all over the world, and it is almost impossible to have unfair competition or difficult to deal with the problems of classmate relations.
3. It can be as if looking back. As the saying goes, a good memory is not as good as a bad pen. In the Internet age, most online courses are recorded and broadcast. Therefore, the Internet provides us with classroom notes that can be kept forever.
1. Feedback is more timely. The interaction below the line adds the element of human-computer interaction. Through the interpretation of body language and emoticons, the teacher can get more timely feedback and the students are more passionate in class.
2. Attention is more concentrated. Offline courses do not exist and can be replayed, so this requires students to listen carefully when they are in class. As a result, the effect of a single class is often better offline than online teaching.
3. More emotional interaction. Offline teachers and classmates meet often, which makes it easier to form good social relationships. At the same time, it is easier to find like-minded friends through communication.
1. Listen to the evaluation of the previous students. Students who have already attended the class know the quality of the course better. If you ask them in private and politely, many people are willing to share their lesson experiences with you.
2. Observe the professional level of the teacher. Professional level can't deceive people, you have to know whether the course is good. Try to listen to a lesson by yourself and it will be basically clear. However, there are also some institutions that give the first lecture very well, and at this time, students need to have a deeper understanding.
3. Understand the social evaluation of the course. Online skating courses can have corresponding course scores and students' praise. Offline courses have a series of indicators such as excellent college display and local reputation. As long as you want to understand, there is no bad course that you can't see through.
In short, both online and offline courses have their advantages and disadvantages. To judge the quality of a course requires a comprehensive investigation from multiple angles. GUANGWOODEN INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED is a company specializing in the design, development, production and export of skating products. Any questions about skating products can be answered here.