Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-06-15 Origin:Site
The video clips ofslalom skates with millions of views on the online platform make people feel excited. So, how should beginners practice slalom skates?
The following is an outline:
1. From which channels can beginners learn slalom skates?
2. How do beginners practice slalom skates?
3. What are the more efficient tips during practice?
1. Online video teaching. Open YOUtube, just search for slalom skates in the keyword bar to find related instructional videos. Generally speaking, the sorting method can be changed to sort by play times. In this way, you can watch high-quality instructional videos more conveniently.
2. Study at a local club. Club learning generally has corresponding qualification restrictions, requiring a certain amount of funds and a certain level of skill to become a member. However, as long as you have a thick-skinned face and teach your friends at the door of the club, you may be able to learn a lot of practical skills.
3. University club teaching. Whether the university’s roller skating clubs are compatible and included, you can experience the joy of teaching by the head of the Great Shrine with only a small membership fee. Moreover, the university is a group of energetic young people, I believe there are many people who have common hobbies, and it is easy to make good friends.
1. Try it yourself. One hundred times of lectures and 10,000 times of reciting techniques and formulas did not have a good practice effect. As the saying goes, practice produces real knowledge. Follow the video practice more often to make progress, at least not to regress.
2. Great god guide. At this time, the importance of friends is reflected, allowing friends to compare your actions with the difference between the actions demonstrated in the video from the eyes of bystanders. Only by constantly imitating and comparing, can we find the correct and reasonable way of exerting force.
3. Simulated competition. The most challenging aspect of the slalom skateboard is to quickly pass through the obstacles in a straight line. Therefore, you can choose an open space arbitrarily and record the situation and time spent on each challenge.
1. Video recording. During the playback of the recorded video, you can see your real performance more intuitively. On the one hand, good performance can increase motivation, on the other hand, poor performance also has an entry point for correction.
2. Practice in public places. It is more efficient to practice roller skating in public places such as schools and parks than at home. Because people are animals that want face, when someone is an audience, the player's sense of competition will be stronger.
3. Select the target opponent. Sports have competition and heroes. Therefore, don't be stingy with your praise and choose a partner to make progress together. He is both a friend and a challenger.
In short, slalom skates are a very meaningful sport, as long as you have enough desire to learn this sport and practice more, time will not be a waste to you. GUANGWOODEN INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED is a company that specializes in designing, developing, producing and exporting skating products. A lifetime sports partner should choose better skates.